EN-Projects is the Projects Division of Enraf-Nonius B.V. (www.enraf-nonius.com) and was created to further develop project work carried out by Enraf-Nonius B.V. With its background in rehabilitation projects, EN-Projects now provides comprehensive equipment packages and turnkey solutions for hospitals, healthcare centres and other health-related organisations worldwide. Alongside equipment packages, EN-Projects can facilitate concept development, design, construction, staff training and maintenance as part of turnkey solutions tailored to our client’s needs. Our team comprises of a dedicated group of professionals, specialising in equipment and medical systems, design & engineering, logistics, procurement and project management. Our experience and proven track record have enabled us to implement a variety of health and science based equipping projects for private, commercial and government clients.
- Since 1925 EN-Projects parent, Enraf Nonius B.V. has designed, manufactured and supplied medical equipment.
- We continue to develop a reliable network of over 100 distributors.
- EN-Projects works with a variety of international associations, including government agencies and ministries, financial institutions and commercial organisations to realise healthcare projects.
- Successfully completed array of projects, ranging from the upgrade of existing medical departments to delivering complete, new hospital developments.
- Project locations have included Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
For information about Enraf-Nonius B.V. – our parent company – see www.enraf-nonius.com